I was recently nominated for my first award on Monster’s Movie Mayhem. It is called the Liebster Award, and I want to extend my sincere gratitude and thanks to The Creative Foxden for nominating me. Along with this award, I’ll be selecting other bloggers that I think are doing great work on their own blogs.
– Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
– Thank and link to the nominating blog.
– Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees.
– Nominate 8 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated.
What is your favourite movie?
It changes every once in a while, for right now it is Cameron Crowe’s Almost Famous.
What’s the last thing you read?
I don’t read a lot, but the last book I read completely was The Great Gatsby.
What’s your favourite post that you’ve written?
They’re like my children; I love them all equally. I just hope my Leonardo DiCaprio prediction comes true come next year’s Academy Awards.
What’s your favourite food to make? To eat? (In my world, these are two completely different things)
Mac and cheese is my favorite to make. I’m not a very good cook, but I do make good macaroni. My favorite food to eat is any Mexican food really.
If you could have dinner for five people (fictional or nonfictional, dead or alive) who would they be?
To celebrate this week’s release of Furious 7, I’d have a dinner party with Vin Diesel, The Rock, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, and of course, Paul Walker.
6. What would you serve at this dinner party?
A classic American barbecue.
7. If you were stuck in a movie (think Last Action Hero) which movie would it be?
A movie in where Sylvester Stallone plays The Terminator would be pretty cool, but I would choose to be stuck in Point Break. Surfing, skydiving, and hanging out with Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves would be awesome, I’ll excuse myself from the bank robbing. I’ll still where a dead president mask though.
8. What’s your favourite room in your home?
Considering I live in a college dorm, my choices are severely shortened. Growing up, it was my living room with my dad’s turntable and stereo system.
9. What are you most proud of?
It’s a bit of a cop out, but I’m most proud of the fact that I’ve made enough good decisions in my life to not be dead.
10. Name something that always makes you unabashedly happy.
My dogs. They are truly are my best friends and they never fail at cheering me up.
1. What is your favorite movie franchise?
2. Which actor/actress would play you in a movie?
3. What did you do for April Fool’s this year?
4. Who are your inspirations?
5. What 2015 are you most excited for?
6. Where is your favorite place to write?
7. Do you have a secret you’ve never told anyone and never will?
8. What is your guilty movie pleasure?
9. Which time period would you like to live in?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
6. Movie Guy Ty
8. Movie Sweet